GHC.Stats: Add info on amount of pinned memory
GCDetails tells us, separately, the amount of
- total heap data (including large objects and compact data)
- large ojects
- compact data
- "Total amount of memory in use by the RTS" (
There currently doesn't seem to be a way to get the amount of pinned memory in use.
So some questions:
- Is pinned memory accounted for in
- If yes, is it pretty much that value minus
gcdetails_live_bytes, or are there other memory uses that count to the latter?
- If I wanted to add the amount of pinned memory directly to
GHC.Stats, where would I take that value from?
In general, my goal is to collect all easily (cheaply) collectable memory info so that I can add it to