Installed help files have broken hyperlink to Users Guide / local Users Guide currently installed to wrong location
Accessing help from WinGHCi by pressing F1 or via the menu (Help->GHC Documentation) brings up the locally installed "GHC Documentation" page located at: (Install Path)/doc/html/index.html
On this page there are hyperlinks to:
- The Users Guide (href="users_guide/index.html")
- Libraries (href="libraries/index.html")
- GHC API (href="libraries/ghc-8.6.5/index.html")
The first link is broken, but the second and third links work. The html help files are respectively located in:
- "(Install Path)/doc/users_guide"
- "(Install Path)/doc/html/libraries/" &
- "(Install Path)/doc/html/libraries/ghc-8.6.5/"
suggesting that the users_guide directory is not currently in the correct location.
Proposed improvements or changes
Move the install location of the users_guide directory so it is in the doc/html/ directory. Doing this manually appears to resolve the issue.
- GHC version used (if appropriate): Win64 WinGHCi/Haskell Platform 8.6.5