Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- MO_UF_Conv MachOp should not be implemented by foreign call.
- Hadrian's stdout/stderr capture can capture unbounded output
- Eliminate eventlog way?
- ghc-pkg on 8.8.1 with cabal 3.0 does not list user installed packages
- Add more bit fiddling functions to 'integer-gmp'
- option to suppress (Monomorphic) record selector functions
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
- Bindist `configure` should check for availability of `libgmp`
- Strict TTG extension fields
- Remove NoGhcTc, allow HsType GhcTc, HsDecl GhcTc
- Introduce new language extension name for quick-look impredicativity
- Implement more constant folding for Naturals
- Allow nested foralls and contexts in prefix GADT constructors
- Warning about redundant bang patterns
Completed Issues (closed)
- Visibility mismatch between data declaration and kind signature, accepted!
- Wrong location for type error in pattern synonym
- Data family instance with visible forall in return kind is incorrectly rejected
- :kind! fails to expand type synonyms
- Hadrian: Build tries to use
- Poorly formatted Core Lint error from lintAxioms
- Runtime reps not printing
- singletons broken by Quick Look
- "Can't find interface-file declaration" error when using a large tuple in a data type
- Kind error when using partial type signatures
- RTS flushTrace function doesn't flush the eventlog
- :kind! is not expanding type synonyms anymore
- Make Generic/Generic1 methods inlinable
- Avoid unrepresentable InfixCon state in GADT constructors
- Implement -Woperator-whitespace
- Bump base to 4.16
- Refactor implicit/explicit binders.
- Defer ambiguous types check
- Master fails at ./configure step on windows
- Linear arrow allowed in kind by writing 'GHC.Exts.FUN One'
- Properly distinguish enclosing deriving-clause parentheses in the GHC AST
- Make the forall-or-nothing rule only apply to invisible foralls