Rename $1_$2_$3_LIB_NAME to LIB_FILE.
Summary: When we introduced user-friendly library names (e.g. unix-126.96.36.199-G4Yo1pNtYrk8nCq1cx8P9d instead of unix_G4Yo1pNtYrk8nCq1cx8P9d) we added a new variable to be written out by ghc-cabal, $1_$2_LIB_NAME. What I didn't realize at the time was that this conflicts with an existing variable in the build system, $1_$2_$3_LIB_NAME, which (confusingly) refers to something like 'libHSunix-188.8.131.52-G4Yo1pNtYrk8nCq1cx8P9d.so'. This is pretty confusing (despite never conflicting), so I renamed this variable to LIB_FILE for enhanced greppability. Signed-off-by: Edward Z. Yang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Test Plan: validate Reviewers: austin Subscribers: thomie, bgamari Differential Revision: https://phabricator.haskell.org/D1002
Showing with 5 additions and 5 deletions